Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hey mom and dad!

Still no package from ya, but thank you so much for sending letters for Hermana Chavez! Also for the scrapbook, just stuff like paper, cute stuff, etc. It is so fun starting a scrapbook!

jaja the way they sell cars here is hilarious! They put like an empty bottle on top of the cars if they are for sell. super weird and random. And the dogs...I cant even talk about the dogs...they are so gross! I have been really practicing patience with these animals because i cant stand when they jump on me, bark in my ear, and lick my legs. haha. All i can do is take a couple deep breathes and then scrub my legs like no other when I get home at night and take a shower. Haha. 

Could you also send me some dietary supplies to clean out my system? Vegetables here are very limited and I feel very....soft. I have never been this out of shape in my life. It is actually pretty sad and I really know now how important eating healthy is. 

Love you both! Thank you so much for your love and support. Each day gets better and better. And I am enjoying myself more and more. I just always have to rely on Heavenly Father because I know that he is always listening. Its been different because usually I would just tell you both everything that was on my mind, but now you arent here. I have turned to my Heavenly Father instead to tell everything too. Its a good relationship.

I love you!

Your hungry for vegetables daughter,
Hermana Coon




No comments:

Post a Comment